As an organ of Lagos State Government, the hospital is mandated to provide 24 hours un-interrupted maternity and gynaecological services to the citizens of Lagos particularly, and other persons that may so wish to access its services.
To evolve into a world class Tertiary Institution noted for Excellence in Maternity and Gynaecological services.
To provide affordable, accessible, equitable and qualitative health services in a clean and friendly environment by highly motivated staff deploying appropriate technology, and with zero Tolerance for maternal and perinatal deaths.
- Obstetrics and Maternity Services
- Gynaecological Services
- Family Planning Services
- PMTCT/Heart to Heart Talk
- Neonatal Care
- Laboratory and Blood Transfusion Services
- Post graduate training and research center
Code Named “REP”; are the foundation for our work, and are consistent with the ethos of Lagos State Public Service and Code of Conduct and include but not limited to:
- Respect: Taking our clients as “Queens” and being courteous to them
- Empathy: Appreciating that our clients are, more often than not, health challenged and as such deserve our compassion, care and love
- Professionalism: Service delivered with highest display of excellence and competence